Friday, May 29, 2015

Sony Bravia 42W700 42" Full HD TV

Hello readers, been a long time since my last post. Now would be regularly writing reviews of my favourite gadgets and games. This post is all about Sony 42W700 106 cm (42 inches) Full HD LED TV which I ordered from Amazon. Now I was looking for a good looking Full HD LED TV to compliment my newly bought PC Games i.e. Far Cry 4 (PC) which is a cool game for which I will be adding review soon.

Now coming back to the Sony 42W700 106 cm (42 inches) Full HD LED TV, its amazing and fills me with awe from the time I got it installed. It comes with two stands i.e. wall mounted and table stand. The TV is Full HD 1080p with HDMI ports.

The features include:

  • X-RealityTM PRO Picture Engine for the best ever picture quality
  • Sound, as perfected by Sony's ClearAudio+
  • One-touch mirroring to display your smartphone's screen on the TV
  • Flick. Find. Fast. With the new One flick entertainment feature
  • Send a photo, share a photo, grab a photo with the new Photoshare feature

The Sony 42W700 106 cm (42 inches) Full HD LED TV is Smart TV with full Wifi connectivity along with Bluetooth Connectivity. You can add a Skype Camera to it and connect with your loved ones. Sony 42W700 106 cm (42 inches) Full HD LED TV is official FIFA Tv and has Live Football mode feature which enhances picture quality and sound for Live Football matches plus allows to watch Youtube videos. 

You can also watch Twitter feed along with your regular TV feed. This Sony 42W700 106 cm (42 inches) Full HD LED TV is a must buy. Buy it on Amazon: