Friday, May 29, 2015

Far Cry 4 Pc Game Review


Hey extreme gamers I am back with Review of Far Cry 4 (PC)Game. Well did you read my previous post about Sony 42W700 106 cm (42 inches) Full HD LED TV? I bought it to complement this Game. I was really amazed by the performance of the game using HDMI cable on the TV.

Far Cry 4 (PC) carries on the wonderful open world hunting adventure game on its fourth part of the series. It is developed by Ubisoft(Montreal) and published for various platforms. I like the storyline of the previous game in the series and this one takes us to the story of Nepal boy Ajay Ghale. The scenic beauties of Himalaya is well captured in this game. You will love to roam around and hunt for dangerous animals with an arsenal of weapons and health kits.

The graphics look great and immersive roleplaying gameplay will keep you attached.

Watch the Far Cry 4 Official Trailer