Friday, May 25, 2012

PSP E1000-Gaming on the go at a cheaper price

Having my hands on the new PSP E1004 which i got in exchange for my old PSP 3004(which was not working ofcourse).Sony gave me this new set after submitting Rs.2500+my old set.The actual cost of PSP E1004 being Rs6990 (without the memory stick).
.
This model well has no Wi-Fi i.e. no internet connectivity so you will have to suffer if you are into multiplayer gaming. Other than this the PSP E1000 is capable of playing the same quality gaming as earlier.The PSP has been redesigned(made of plastic now).The battery cannot be removed and the entire back portion serves as the UMD backdoor.Memory Stick can be inserted from the top position.

The video quality supported by PSP E1000 is really nice.I can watch 720 pixels video at 4000kbps.There are no brightness controls,no equalizer controls as well.

Overall: A nice portable gaming console that is lighter on your pocket!!